Hikma acquiring a 63.9% stake in Societe de Promotion and plans to launch a mandatory tender offer to acquire the remaining 36.1%

Societe de Promotion Pharmaceutique du Maghreb S.A.

Morocco / Other

Seller

This is a sample profile. To view the full content of this profile and many others, log in to BCIQ or sign up for a free trial today!

Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc

U.K. / Small-Cap Biopharma (<$1 billion)

Buyer

This is a sample profile. To view the full content of this profile and many others, log in to BCIQ or sign up for a free trial today!

Completed

Sample

01/01/2009

announced

01/01/2009

completed